Friday, May 26, 2017

Odds and Ends

1. Are you interested in language and grammar? You simply must read this. Absolutely fascinating to me.

2. Relationship dealbreakers. Apparently, according to the comments, issues around cunnilingus are paramount. #okaythen

3. Listmakers, have you seen this pretty little app?

4. Michelle Obama killing it in Italy. I just adore her.

5. Humanizing evil. (Did you read the original article in The Atlantic?)

6. Television channel accidentally puts kids show subtitles on a political debate in Sweden. Fantastic.

7. Every summer, I find my perfect sandal. This one is it. (I got the pewter shade.)

8. Forget beachy highlights, the newest hair color trend is charcoal.

9. Harvard student submits rap album as his thesis. So cool!

10. OMG. These tweets of kids’ quips and responses are hilarious. Two Christmases!

11. This happens to my kids! #tinglymouth #soweird #slightyscary

Happy Friday to all! Our last day of school was yesterday, so summer break is officially here!

image credit: fredrick akum

The post Odds and Ends appeared first on whoorl.

No comments:

Post a Comment