Friday, March 1, 2019

Odds and Ends

1. 5-year-old recreates photos of iconic women every day for Black History Month. So fantastic.

2. The new midlife crisis for women. Lengthy read, but definitely worth it.

3. What’s up with dudes who don’t wear coats in winter?

4. Love these portraits from the Oscars.

5. I am borderline obsessed with Dan Levy. Love Schitt’s Creek so much.

6. Spring Break is approaching – here’s how I packed for a week in London and Paris in a carry-on.

7. I have to say this is the way I’ve eaten most of my life and it works. Creating restrictions for myself usually backfires in the worst way.

8. Dude. People are so up in arms about Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s performance at the Oscars. Bottom line – it’s called acting on an awards show for ACTING.

9. Who misses spooling the cassette tape? I sure do.

10. Speaking of nostalgia, remember AOL dial-up? This dad has the right idea.

11. I absolutely believe in dressing for joy and confidence. Good TED Talk – this really addresses self-esteem at the deepest level.

12. I wrote about green beauty retinol earlier this week and the demand for the product was insane! Thrilled to report that the folks at African Botanics have offered a discount for those of you who might not have seen the info before the original deal sold out. For the next two days, 20% off any purchase with the code WHOORL20 at their website. Enjoy!

Happy Friday! OMG, IT IS MARCH.

image credit: the binding

 

The post Odds and Ends appeared first on whoorl.

No comments:

Post a Comment