Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Summer shoe guide 2016

This post is the result of my annual quest for the perfect summer shoe.  I’ll confess, I always find summer shoes a challenge.  I don’t have the greatest feet, and at the ripe old age of 41 I’ve found that I need a lot of support in my shoes.  Gone are the days when I could just grab a pair of trendy, cheap shoes at H&M or Target.  While good, supportive shoes are more expensive, I’ve found that investing in a few pair saves money (and back pain) in the long run.  But good, orthopedically supportive shoes are not always the cutest – hence my dilemma.  This year, I reached out to some of my favorite brands to have a look at their best shoes for the season, and here are some of my favorites.  All of the shoes featured here offer great, all-day support, and I’ve included a variety of styles, from flats to flip-flops, from cross-trainers to wedge sandals.  I’ve also included some of my favorite picks for men and for kids.

Source: Summer shoe guide 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment