Monday, December 5, 2016

Give Better with Cuyana

cuyana-2

oversized carryall tote in navy

Cuyana’s philosophy of fewer, better things has always resonated with me, and is the primary reason I’ve been a customer for years. A secondary reason? I LOVE ALL OF THE THINGS.

When anyone asks my opinion on a great shop for gift-giving, Cuyana is tops on my list. They have a wide range of gifts from totes to tops to keychains (all dreamt up by the design team in San Francisco and made by their family-run partners in Italy, Argentina, Peru, Turkey, and beyond), with all types of price points.

cuyana1

Here are a few of my favorite things. Enjoy!

Thank you to Cuyana for gifting me the above navy tote. It is so lovely!

The post Give Better with Cuyana appeared first on whoorl.

No comments:

Post a Comment