Friday, February 16, 2018

Odds and Ends

1. After yet another school shooting, are you ready to demand action? If so, please visit this website.

2. To my sweet, wonderful children, please don’t get murdered at school today.

3. For those of you who don’t think you can do anything in regards to gun control, you absolutely can. It’s called voting out the politicians who have the NRA in their pockets. Here are some of the biggest assholes, um, I mean offenders. (Follow the money, you guys! Always follow the money. These politicians have blood all over their hands.)

4. Proud of this student. Although ADULTS AND POLITICIANS should be protecting these children. Forget thoughts and prayers, we need policy change. Period.

5. Did you see the Obama’s official portraits? OKC was so honored to display Kehinde Wiley’s works of art last year.

6. Artists as hoarders. These works are amazing.

7. So intrigued this video by Nike Korea.

8. I’ve watched this “curling” video 50 times. So good.

9. OMG. Speaking of curling, my one and only Tim Riggins used to curl in high school.

10. Let’s ban elementary homework. I was about to joke that it’s killing our children, but actually I think it’s clear what’s killing our children in schools. #guns

11. I’m trying to get a good mix of serious and funny this week, although it’s tough. This one should prompt a laugh or two.

12. #1 question asked of me on social media. What hair products and hair tools do I use? Well, here you go. I use these three hair products. As for what styling tools I use…Hair dryer. Curling wand. Flat iron. (<- if you use those links, you can get 50% off the price of those styling tools YOU ARE VERY WELCOME. Price reflected when you check out.)

13. On this week’s Selfie podcast, we are talking friendship in your forties.

Happy weekend to you all. Give your kiddos an extra squeeze or two.

image credit: ohkii studio

The post Odds and Ends appeared first on whoorl.

No comments:

Post a Comment